1. Wash your hands with soap and dry them before and after handling lenses.
|Packaging||10 Pair (20 lenses) + lens case|
Applicable to both light & dark eyes!
Stunna Girl Kamille Green blending pistachio green tones with earthy yellow, visible petal texture with a slight limbal ring, is like a greenfield oil painting that is gradually entering the golden autumn. Iris spots make the lens look like a unique masterpiece. These beautiful green lenses can complement any skin tone and are the perfect finish for any look but characteristic.
Trust me, Stunna Girl Kamille Green will be your everyday must-have item!
6 Reasons That You Need A Pair of Stunna Girl Kamille Green Contacts:
1. Inspiration – Stunner
“Stunna” is slang. The real word is "stunner".
It means a person with a lot of money, cars, jewelry, etc.
This collection will come in 4 colors of contact lenses, so we have designed 4 wealthy female characters to represent each color contact lens in the collection.
They have different identities, occupations, and personalities, just like the spots on this iris of different colors, each showing a unique style.
And we named them: Stunna Girl.
2. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech
This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer contact your cornea directly, to make sure your health and safety.
3. Smooth Edge Design
Super soft and smooth edge are designed to have a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
4. UV Blocking
Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing Freshlady contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
5. Non-ionic Raw Material
Materials of high quality effectively against protein stains, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
6. Maintain Moisture
These contact lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen through the lenses, which helps to maintain a high level of moisture in your eyes.
1. Shipping Info-where we can ship to and how long we can delivery:
|Free Shipping Worldwide For Orders Over $25|
Delivery Time (Natural Days)
Germany, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Poland
United States, Australia, Portugal, Hungary, Italy, New Zealand, Finland, Canada, Thailand, Malaysia, Ireland, Estonia, Cyprus, Slovakia
Mexico, Greece, Croatia, Vietnam, Lithuania, Latvia
Russia, Austria, Slovenia, Romania, India, Turkey
Saudi Arabia, Pakistan
|DHL Express (In normal situation)|
Please contact our customer service
Within 7 Days
1. Other countries not in the list, please see the actual payment page or contact our customer service.
2. This table is for reference only, please see the exact shipping cost and delivery time on the actual payment page.
2. Returns Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
Example contact lens prescription
|Date of exam: 2022/05/31 (date of your check-up)|
|Expiry date: 2023/05/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)|
|Base Curve (BC)||Diameter (DIA)||Power / Sphere (SPH)||Cylinder (CYL)||Axis (AX)|
|OS (Left Eye)||8.5||14~14.5MM||-1.5||-1.25||10|
|OD (Right Eye)||8.5||14~14.5MM||-1.25||-1.25||10|
|BC||Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep.|
|DIA||Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.|
|SPH||Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support).|
|CYL & AX||The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).|
2. Before opening the vials, inspect the lenses for any nicks, tears or physical defects. Inform us asap if you find any.
3. Handle the lenses with your fingertips only. Never use your nails (which should always be kept trimmed and tidy)!
4. Avoid having your nails come into contact with the lenses as much as possible. This is very important because it can tear the lenses. The lens material is extremely delicate!
5. Look at the bowl of the lens and check that the edge is not curved outwards. If it is, it means it is inside out.
6. Soak your lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours prior to usage the first time. Remember to always clean, rinse & disinfect them with solution each time.
7. Use only proper multipurpose lens solution or saline solution designated for soft contact lenses. Never use tap water.
8. Using one hand, gently lift your upper lid. With the other hand, gently pull down your lower lid with your middle finger and place the lens on your eye with your forefinger.
9. Release your fingers from your lid. Close your eyes and blink 2 or 3 times. Massage your eye in a gentle circular motion to centre the lens on your eye. Repeat with the other eye.
10. If your vision appears blurry, there may be oils on the lens or they may be on the wrong eye.
11. To remove the lens, gently pull down your lower lid. Look to the left & slide the lens down to the white of your eye using your middle finger. Pinch the lens gently between your forefinger & thumb.
12. Place the lens in the middle of your palm. Put 6 to 8 drops of fresh multipurpose solution.NOTE: Check the expiry date of the lens solution.
13. Rub the lens with your fingertip in a circular motion, 20 to 30 times. Rinse with fresh solution again.
14. Replace the old solution in your lens case with fresh solution. Repeat with the other lens.
15. Ensure that both your lenses are completely immersed in solution, otherwise they will become dehydrated and unusable.
16. It is good hygiene to replace your lens case every 3 months to avoid bacteria growth and possible contamination.
17. Please take good care of your lenses to get the most life out of them! We hope that you enjoy them to the fullest!
Here are what our customers say.