|Packaging||1 Pair (2 lenses) + lens case|
Feature a luxuriant forest green tone as the base color, mixed with earthy yellow and avocado green hue, through the complex radial texture, from light to the dark outer ring, unreservedly present the natural colors of the Amazon Rainforest in your eyes. Creating a vibrant and fearless feeling.
Trust me, Magnificent Amazonia Green will be your everyday must-have item!
1. Inspiration – Magnificent Colors of Nature
These astonishing opaque natural colored contact lenses feature a beautiful 3-tone hand-painted style design, inspired by the magnificent colors of nature, the 14.20mm diameter from light to dark outer ring, stunningly blooms with the spectacular nature colors in your eyes through the complex radial texture, bring you naturally deep and transparent eyes, which is intimidating while absolutely beckon inquisitive gazes.
2. FDA and CE Approved Quality
To make sure your safety, all of our contacts are FDA-approved and carry CE marks, conforming to international qualitative medical standards.
3. Sandwich Painting Tech
With this advanced tech, the pigmented layer is embedded between the twos layer of lenses, preventing pigment from adhering to the cornea, which guarantees comfortable wear to the greatest degree.
4. High Water Content
Allowing a significant amount of oxygen to pass through, these lenses help to maintain a high level of moisture in your eyes.
5. Super Soft Touch
Advanced lenses give you a comfortable feeling, without any foreign body sensation.
6. Yearly Disposable
The high standard allows our lenses durability of 12 months with the comfort comparable to daily disposable contacts.
Nude Lens Color:Amazonia Green
PROTECTED COLOURS PROTECTED EYES
The layered lens technology keeps the colour design sandwiched between two layers of the lens material to better preserve the colours and to keep the pigment from touching your cornea directly.
LENSES DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
We work hard to ensure our lenses lead the market in quality and comfort. The tear rotation edge structure keeps your eyes naturally hydrated by letting your tears pass through behind the lens.
FDA Approved Quality
Fresh Lady contact lenses are manufactured to international safety standards FDA and CE marked. Just as safe as any conventional lenses you buy at the pharmacy.
Note: The effect of glasses worn by eyeballs of different colors may be inconsistent with that worn by models.
Feature a luxuriant forest green tone as the base color, mixed with earthy yellow and avocado green hue, through the complex radial texture, from light to the dark outer ring, unreservedly present the natural colors of Amazon Rainforest in your eyes. Creating a vibrant and fearless feeling.
Into the jungle, the humid air is filled with the fresh smell of wood and soil, you need the courage to explore and discover the most original you.
The range reaches the United States of America (including Alaska, Hawaii, APO, EPO, and DPO address), Canada, Australia, EU, and many other countries around the world.
*EXPRESS Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
|Free Shipping Worldwide For Orders Over $25|
Delivery Time (Natural Days)
Germany, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Poland
United States, Australia, Portugal, Hungary, Italy, New Zealand, Finland, Canada, Thailand, Malaysia, Ireland, Estonia, Cyprus, Slovakia
Mexico, Greece, Croatia, Vietnam, Lithuania, Latvia
Russia, Austria, Slovenia, Romania, India, Turkey
Saudi Arabia, Pakistan
|DHL Express (In normal situations)|
Please contact our customer service
Within 7 Days
1. For Other countries not on the list, please see the actual payment page or contact our customer service.
2. This table is for reference only, please see the exact shipping cost and delivery time on the actual payment page.
The parcel will be sent out from H.K., China in two working days once the orders are made. At the same time, an informed e-mail will be there in your e-mail box once the parcel is out. The tracking number inside is to trace the timely status of the parcel.
Usually, it may take 10 to 15 natural days for the parcel to arrive in most countries or your place.
Asking for forgives for any inconvenience
The shipping time is up to multiple factors, like the destination country, customs, weather, and so on, which is really hard to control. This is what we are working on all the time to make it better and improved.
Worldwide FREE SHIPPING for orders over $25(default Logistics).
Any questions, be free to contact us, and we will get back to you at the first chance!
Thank you all for your concern and support!
1. Wash your hands with soap and dry them before and after handling lenses.
2. Before opening the vials, inspect the lenses for any nicks, tears or physical defects. Inform us asap if you find any.
3. Handle the lenses with your fingertips only. Never use your nails (which should always be kept trimmed and tidy)!
4. Avoid having your nails come into contact with the lenses as much as possible. This is very important because it can tear the lenses. The lens material is extremely delicate!
5. Look at the bowl of the lens and check that the edge is not curved outwards. If it is, it means it is inside out.
6. Soak your lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours prior to usage the first time. Remember to always clean, rinse & disinfect them with solution each time.
7. Use only proper multipurpose lens solution or saline solution designated for soft contact lenses. Never use tap water.
8. Using one hand, gently lift your upper lid. With the other hand, gently pull down your lower lid with your middle finger and place the lens on your eye with your forefinger.
9. Release your fingers from your lid. Close your eyes and blink 2 or 3 times. Massage your eye in a gentle circular motion to centre the lens on your eye. Repeat with the other eye.
10. If your vision appears blurry, there may be oils on the lens or they may be on the wrong eye.
11. To remove the lens, gently pull down your lower lid. Look to the left & slide the lens down to the white of your eye using your middle finger. Pinch the lens gently between your forefinger & thumb.
12. Place the lens in the middle of your palm. Put 6 to 8 drops of fresh multipurpose solution.NOTE: Check the expiry date of the lens solution.
13. Rub the lens with your fingertip in a circular motion, 20 to 30 times. Rinse with fresh solution again.
14. Replace the old solution in your lens case with fresh solution. Repeat with the other lens.
15. Ensure that both your lenses are completely immersed in solution, otherwise they will become dehydrated and unusable.
16. It is good hygiene to replace your lens case every 3 months to avoid bacteria growth and possible contamination.
17. Please take good care of your lenses to get the most life out of them! We hope that you enjoy them to the fullest!