Know little about contact lenses?
Just read the information below, and then you will got what you want.
What’s colored contacts?
Colored contact lenses, sometimes we also called it as corneal contact lens, which is put on your eyeball cornea to protect your eyes and corrected vision. According to materials rigidity, we divided into three main types about contact lens solution that includes hardness, semi-hard and softness. For these people who have short-sighted, hyperopia and astigmatism, own the coloured contact lenses will help a lot. Not only can make them more beautiful in appearance, but also can bring big convenient for going out or travel.
In some degree, the contact lenses will play an important role in control and cure eye disease. However, when you want to wear contact lenses, you’d better do detail examination in hospital or professional organization to help you choose your suitable colored contact lenses.
Colored contact lenses technology development
Three main contact lenses technology you will know.
First is the dry printing technology. In this technology, the contact lenses usually be put color outside or inside the lens. This methods is quite simple as well as need low cost, however it will bring bad experience, such as easily fade, so it has disappeared in 2010.
Second is the popular sandwich making ways, which are printed contact lenses between these two lenses, which perfectly avoid the fade problem. Because the pigment is in these two lenses, the produce way is complicate. Many contact lenses in market is adopted this methods.
The third way is differ from the before two ways, which color the lens in the middle of a layer of the lens. Using this way also can solve the fade problem, and this production type is simple, as well as can give you comfortable feeling when wears contact lenses.
Contact lenses materials
There are also three colored contact lenses materials just like the production technology, which includes common regular materials, silicone hydrogel materials and non-ionic materials. However, considering the wearing feeling, lens fitness, lens moisture and softness, we mainly choose the silicone hydrogel materials.
Colored contact lenses figure
When you choose your contact lens solution, there are several main figures you can consider. They are radial, punctual, vaporous, circle, irregularly and so on. Just like the name applied, choose different contact lenses, you will see various figure on it. No matter which you choose, it has no effect for the contact lenses degree.
1, 2, 3, 4 tones of contact lenses
Aimed at different lens color combination, we grouped these colored contact lenses single tone, double tones, three tones and four tones.
- Single tone means that there are only one color in contact lenses. Usually, the black and brown types are very famous.
- Two tones lenses mainly add to black or dark outer ring, which mainly offer the enlarging effect, make your eyes look more sparkling.
- Three tones contact lenses are add another color than two tones contact lenses. There also have several types you can choose.
- Four tones colored contact lenses is add another color than three tunes, besides the color 3 tunes hold, it also increase gray or black outer ring to provide the enlarging effect.
For some new friends in contact lenses, sometimes, you will feel uncomfortable when wear colored contact lenses, one of the reason may be your corneal short of oxygen. Under normal condition, our corneal need to breath. When the contact lenses’ OTR is not up to standard, may be your eyes will not feel well. So when you choose your new contact lenses, you need to take the OTR into account carefully.
- Ensure pinch off the contact lenses when sleeping to offer corneal more breath and oxygen.
- Due to different wear place, for example, the frame glasses is on the front of your eyes, while the contact lenses is so near to corneal that don’t have the distance effect like frame glasses, in some degree, for myopia, the degree of contact lenses is less than frame glasses.
- Ensure pinch off your contact lenses when swimming just to avoid these microorganism in water will pollute the lens.