1. Wash your hands with soap and dry them before and after handling lenses.
|Packaging||1 Pair (2 lenses) + lens case|
Applicable to both light & dark eyes!
Stunna Girl Chole Blue is a great color choice if you’ve always dreamed of bright blue lenses. This high-class elegant lens has a visible petal texture with a slight limbal ring that offers a crystal, rich blue color that will completely change your look. Just like facing the blue sea, full of longing for love. And the iris spots make it the most unique blue lens ever.
Trust me, Stunna Girl Chole Blue will be your everyday must-have item!
4 Reasons That You Need A Pair of Stunna Girl Chole Blue Contacts:
1. Inspiration – Stunner
“Stunna” is slang. The real word is "stunner".
It means a person with a lot of money, cars, jewelry, etc.
This collection will come in 4 colors of contact lenses, so we have designed 4 wealthy female characters to represent each color contact lens in the collection.
They have different identities, occupations, and personalities, just like the spots on this iris of different colors, each showing a unique style.
And we named them: Stunna Girl.
2. FDA and CE Approved Quality
To make sure your safety, all of our contacts are FDA-approved and carry CE marks, conforming to international qualitative medical standards.
3. Sandwich Painting Tech
With this advanced tech, the pigmented layer is embedded between the twos layer of lenses, preventing pigment from adhering to the cornea, which guarantees comfortable wear to the greatest degree.
4. High Water Content
Allowing a significant amount of oxygen to pass through, these lenses help to maintain a high level of moisture in your eyes.
5. Super Soft Touch
Advanced lenses give you a comfortable feeling, without any foreign body sensation.
6. Yearly Disposable
The high standard allows our lenses durability of 12 months with the comfort comparable to daily disposable contacts.
Similar to Pearl Grey Colored Contact Lenses and Rome Brown Colored Contact Lenses.
What we can provide to you in this item:
- Up to 50% discounts for you
- Buy 2 get 1 free (Add 3 items to your cart, our system will automatically adjust the amount of the 3 items price to 2 items price)
- Buy 3 get 5 free (Add 8 items to your cart, our system will automatically adjust the amount of the 8 items price to 3 items price)
2. Before opening the vials, inspect the lenses for any nicks, tears or physical defects. Inform us asap if you find any.
3. Handle the lenses with your fingertips only. Never use your nails (which should always be kept trimmed and tidy)!
4. Avoid having your nails come into contact with the lenses as much as possible. This is very important because it can tear the lenses. The lens material is extremely delicate!
5. Look at the bowl of the lens and check that the edge is not curved outwards. If it is, it means it is inside out.
6. Soak your lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours prior to usage the first time. Remember to always clean, rinse & disinfect them with solution each time.
7. Use only proper multipurpose lens solution or saline solution designated for soft contact lenses. Never use tap water.
8. Using one hand, gently lift your upper lid. With the other hand, gently pull down your lower lid with your middle finger and place the lens on your eye with your forefinger.
9. Release your fingers from your lid. Close your eyes and blink 2 or 3 times. Massage your eye in a gentle circular motion to centre the lens on your eye. Repeat with the other eye.
10. If your vision appears blurry, there may be oils on the lens or they may be on the wrong eye.
11. To remove the lens, gently pull down your lower lid. Look to the left & slide the lens down to the white of your eye using your middle finger. Pinch the lens gently between your forefinger & thumb.
12. Place the lens in the middle of your palm. Put 6 to 8 drops of fresh multipurpose solution.NOTE: Check the expiry date of the lens solution.
13. Rub the lens with your fingertip in a circular motion, 20 to 30 times. Rinse with fresh solution again.
14. Replace the old solution in your lens case with fresh solution. Repeat with the other lens.
15. Ensure that both your lenses are completely immersed in solution, otherwise they will become dehydrated and unusable.
16. It is good hygiene to replace your lens case every 3 months to avoid bacteria growth and possible contamination.
17. Please take good care of your lenses to get the most life out of them! We hope that you enjoy them to the fullest!
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
Example contact lens prescription
|Date of exam: 2022/05/31 (date of your check-up)|
|Expiry date: 2023/05/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)|
|Base Curve (BC)||Diameter (DIA)||Power / Sphere (SPH)||Cylinder (CYL)||Axis (AX)|
|OS (Left Eye)||8.5||14~14.5MM||-1.5||-1.25||10|
|OD (Right Eye)||8.5||14~14.5MM||-1.25||-1.25||10|
|BC||Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep.|
|DIA||Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.|
|SPH||Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support).|
|CYL & AX||The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).|
|Free Shipping Worldwide For Orders Over $29|
Delivery Time (Natural Days)
Germany, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Poland
United States, Australia, Portugal, Hungary, Italy, New Zealand, Finland, Canada, Thailand, Malaysia, Ireland, Estonia, Cyprus, Slovakia
Mexico, Greece, Croatia, Vietnam, Lithuania, Latvia
Russia, Austria, Slovenia, Romania, India, Turkey
Saudi Arabia, Pakistan
|DHL Express (In normal situation)|
Please contact our customer service
Within 7 Days
1. Other countries not in the list, please see the actual payment page or contact our customer service.
2. This table is for reference only, please see the exact shipping cost and delivery time on the actual payment page.